Re: More car hell (don't ever deal with EIP)

At 07:24 PM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Ahhhh! Just when i thought i'd cut my losses and start again with a new car!
>So my tranny is still stuck in erd (any ideas?) and VW says that its an
>internal error.
>Those friendly EIP folks (after screwing me on the transmission ) say that
>they have to see it! This means me paying for shipping 2 times more!!
>Wow (excuse my language) but what a fucking crock!
>I am so tired of this right now and would do anything to just get my car
>back.
>
>Does anyone know what might be definitve evidence that the trans. is faulty
>and its NOT an instalation error?
>Thanks everyone

Obviously if its an internal problem, its not the installers fault!
DUH!!! Its got to be either the bonehead who built it, ot the faulty
part he put in it. Simple as that.
Get on the phone with them, tell them its under warrenty (isnt it?) and
what are they going to do about it? Simple as that. Dont let them jerk
you around. NEVER!
Be in charge.

Shawn