Re: How do you folks pronounce "Scirocco?"

<< It just occurred to me... How do fellow Scirocco'ers pronounce "Scirocco?"
 Do you say "shurockoh" or do you say "skirockoh?" Or somehow else? I've
heard
 both ways but personally thought that "shurockoh" was correct... the
 people that say "skirockoh" are also the people that say Audi, "awdie"
instead
 of "owdie"... >>

Well, all of the people at shops that I have talked to (local and mail order)
 have allways said "Surrockoh"  So, that is the way that I say it.  I like it
that way  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco