More car hell (don't ever deal with EIP)

Ahhhh! Just when i thought i'd cut my losses and start again with a new car!
So my tranny is still stuck in erd (any ideas?) and VW says that its an
internal error.
Those friendly EIP folks (after screwing me on the transmission ) say that
they have to see it! This means me paying for shipping 2 times more!!
Wow (excuse my language) but what a fucking crock!
I am so tired of this right now and would do anything to just get my car
back.

Does anyone know what might be definitve evidence that the trans. is faulty
and its NOT an instalation error?
Thanks everyone