Yehah!

The Scirocco fairy has finally been good to me. I found a lot today with
3 sciroccos and a cabriolet.

'87 Cabby Wolfs. 80k black no body damage
'88 16v Rocco 80k white no body damage
'87 16v Rocco ? black yet to see it
'85 8v Rocco ? yet to see it

cars i didnt see were at another lot.
the 88 is nice, but the timing belt broke and warped a few valves
so the guy is having it rebuilt...that scares me.

say these cars are in good, not excellent condition..ballpark worth?

I really need to get another car soon when I put mine in the shop for the
kit instal, and I just cant seem tofind an older FI rabbit or gti.

Ryan
i wish i had the money to yank my engine, drop it in the 88, and buy a
G60 for the orig rocco =] ahh one day....

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|
|Pager:713-764-3467			http://www.paranet.com|