Re: Clutch:throw out bearing/release plate

Hi Jyle:

At 08:02 PM 11/21/96 EST, you wrote:
>Hey guys heres a question for you,  Many cars have come to me & my friends
>lately with clutches that have all of the effective travel at the bottom of
>the pedal, really low.  You barely move it at all and you fully engage or

Check the length of the pushrod very carefully, and check the ends as well.
They should be perfectly rounded, if they are flat-spotted this will make
them a little bit shorter but sometimes that makes a big difference.

Also, if the clutches have been replaced perhaps they were non-oem
or reman parts, fit of these can be questionable sometimes.

Hope this helps,

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"