Re: Gross stuff in cars..

<< Through about 10 years of cleaning cars for resale here I've found
 all sorts of scheevy stuff, including dead critters, but the thing I hate to
 find the most is used condoms. YUCK!!

 I'm to the point where I wear gloves when reaching into places where
 I can't see. Can anybody top this one? >:-P >>

Good one Mark!  Mines not as gross, but here goes:

Well, the weirdest thing that I have found in a car when cleaning it is about
$10 worth of pennies all over the floor, under ALL of the seats, sunder the
carpet, inside the dash (so THAT'S what all that rattling was from....)  I
found those in my '81 diesel Rabbit.  OH, besides the pannies all over
everywhere, there was a cassette box (to hole like 20 cassettes) FILLED with
pennies!!  No nickles, dimes or quarters, but all PENNIES!!  I still have not
counted all of the pennies I got out of the car, it is just too many!!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project
'81 diesel Rabbit penny factory