Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

<< Well if ya want perfect get a parabloic divider. Mine is great! you can
 actually tune EACH freq. To exact spec if ya have a RTA :) but then again i
 think i paid $3000 for mine....BUT if its perfect ya seek its money ya
 shall spend! :) >>

Hmmmm.  $3,000.  Lemme see, I think I would rather spend that kind of cash on
the body work when the time comes.  I will probably just just go with an amp.

Thanks anyways.

Tim :)