Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

quick amp lesson #1:

a AAxBB amp means it will produce AA watts to BB number of channels atthe
same time. You need to check the config and see if it is also puts out
more w/less channel ie
50x4
100x2
200x1
...is the exact same amp, just set to output to less # of
channels(speakers)
some chaep ones will advertise 100x2 but look at the thd..if its a high
percent=crap.

IMHO my fav amp multichanneled is a rockford fosgate Punch 50 or 75.
..trying to moderate cost and performance.

Ryan
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|