Re: Fronts are in!!!!

<< Lucky you, here in Sweden we just waiting for the fucking snow
 to start falling. Maybe if i'm lucky i can take it out from
 garage in april. I want to drive my scirocco NOW! :( >>

Ha ha!!  ;-)

Believe me, now that I have those new Bilstiens in, I wish I was out driving
my car right now too!  I love that car more than ever!!!  :-)

Oh, hey gang, I got the allignment today.  They even let me sit in the
drivers seat whilr the car was on the rack!!  Really cool!  The guy did not
think it would make that much of a difference, but after I got out of the
car, the allignment computer showed a HUGE difference in the setting!!  My
mechanic could not believe that only 165 lbs would make the allignment change
that much!!!
Anyways, that thing handles AWSOME!!  And, those Bilstien HD shocks and
struts are MUCH smoother that I thought they would be!  Not harsh at all.  I
mean, I bearely notice bumps now that I used to try  to avoid with the Boge's
because I would hit so hard.  Now, the car acts like no bump was even there!
 I recommend those Bilstiens to anybody!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project