No Subject

	Thats what I thought about the ballast resistor in line, but I traced the wire from the coil through the fire wall and to the "C" connector on the fuse box and no resistor.  Then I flipped four pages back in the Bentley manual and saw that the rabbit's
diagram had it written that it is a wire not an actual resistor..  My friend with a 60's Nova (yah yah he's a nice guy don't make fun of his car) said his Nova had a resistor wire too.

						DOM!