Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

At 09:42 PM 11/13/96 +0500, you wrote:

>Tim, I wouldn't bother autoxing that wolfsburg piece of junk if I were you.
:-)

>Seriously, autox season is OVER here on the mid-east cost.  Next race will
>be in early March.

Ahhhh, the advantages of living in CA. Our last race of the season is on Dec
10. The first race of next season is Jan 5!! It just never ends......
race-race-race-race....       :)
Like the bully on the Simpsons always says, "HAAH-haah!!

And as a bonus round, ive been invited to run with the Porsche (Snobsters)
Club on the 24th ov Nov. Maybe I will go up to the mountains to see some of
that white stuff called........um....... oh yea, SNOW!  :)-

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and