Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< Tim, I wouldn't bother autoxing that wolfsburg piece of junk if I were
you.  :-) >>

HEYYYY!!!  Okay, for that statement, do NOT blame me if you find out tomorrow
that your really nice black 16v Scirocco has a long SCRAPE down the drivers
side!!  :-p

<<  Seriously, autox season is OVER here on the mid-east cost.  Next race
will
be in early March.  However, if you are interested in racing me through an
industrial park or something on a weekend, I'm game.  Dan Ruddick would
probably be in for that, too.  >>

Bummer.  Well,
before I would want to race anybody, I would want to get my suspension and
exhaust taken care of.  You know, I want to maaximize my performance
abilities!!  :-)

Maybe soon...

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco