Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< Ahhhh, the advantages of living in CA. Our last race of the season is on
Dec
 10. The first race of next season is Jan 5!! It just never ends......
 race-race-race-race....       :)
 Like the bully on the Simpsons always says, "HAAH-haah!!  >>

You know Shawn, I don't think I like you very much anymore.  BUTTHEAD!!!!!!!
 ;-)

You have to let me know how it goes on that Porsche run, and how well you
keep up with them!!!  Take pictures!!!  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco