Re: Rev Limiter

<< I know you're just kidding, tim, but I want to explain my question.  My
 friend here at Va TEch, Dan Ruddick, claims he doesn't have a rev limiter on
 his '87 8v.  Then, he tells me that one day his tach was up in the 6k range
 and his whole car started bucking (obvious rev limiter trait).  Does he or
 does he not have one, based on the evidence at hand? >>

I have heard that those later 8 valve cars have rev limiters.  But, I do not
know from personal experience (also, I never take my revs *that* high)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco