Autocrossing is wonderful

I had my first autocross (with Josh) a couple of days ago.  It was
magical.  Just me and my car meshed together into one.  I did not
drive the car nor did it drive me.  Just like the Volkswagen gods
came down and told me and my car where to go.  And best of all I beat
Josh HA!!!  He can make fun of me all he wants but I beat him by a
whole three seconds! WOO HOO!!!  He is gonna come back with some feeble
excuse like I was in SP and he was in S but so what I get to tease
him about it all winter.

No, but really autocrossing was by far the funnest thing I have ever done in
a car.  The rush you get when your sliding around is great.  And the
feeling you get when you pull through the last turn and you know you
have just completed a good run is even better.  Unfortunatly I flew
off the course on the last turn of my best run but that doesn't
matter.  It was great anyway.

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980