Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

>Hey, where can I get info about autocrossing in VA?  HEY Chris, can you tell
>me?  I am interrested in giving it a shot (well, after I get my new
>suspension and a Techtonics exhaust in, of course)
>
>Tim :)

Tim, I wouldn't bother autoxing that wolfsburg piece of junk if I were you.  :-)

Seriously, autox season is OVER here on the mid-east cost.  Next race will
be in early March.  However, if you are interested in racing me through an
industrial park or something on a weekend, I'm game.  Dan Ruddick would
probably be in for that, too.

;-)

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco