Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

I may have the ones you are thinking of buying on my Gti.  They are about
7 years old so they may have changed the design by now.  The front bar
is mounted on it's own fron stress bar that really stiffend up the fron
end.  THe attachment points for the bushings used to hang  down low, but
I thnk  they have fixed this.  Both bars are heavy and well made.  BTW,
these were for RACE ONLY when I bought them -- the only other setup like
this I've seen have been on race cars in IT events.  My car is quick
throught the corners, but these bars may be too much for your taste.  Of
course you may be thinking of the street version -- no experience wth that.
--------
Regards:

|  John A. Penoyer, Jr.      |           CONTACT INFO                     |
|                            |  E-Mail: mailto:jpenoyer@wwnet.com (MIME)  |
|                            |  WWW:  http://www.wwnet.com/~jpenoyer/     |