Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

Autotech sprongs are junk?  I kinda have to disagree.  I have Hor progressive
lowering sprongs on my A2 GTI and that suspention beats 2 of my friends
Neuspeed setups.  The Neuspeed springs don't have the same stability that I
feel with mine.  Maybe the springs are different from the A2s to your Sciroccos
but I thought they were all the same.  Just didnt want you to shoot down Hor
springs to quick.

Kyle