Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

At 10:39 PM 11/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Well since I got this flyer from Autotech with a promotion they are running
>which is if you buy 2 sway bars you get a set of Hor lowering springs at no
>extra cost.  I figure since they will cost $290 for the 22mm fr and 28mm rr
>it is a pretty good deal.  I also figure since I have never seen them or
>driven with them I should ask and maker sure no one hates them or anything.
>I have driven with the Neuspeed bars which are fine and I have not heard
>anything bad about them.  I have never heard anything bad about Autech's
>bars either.  What's everyone think?  Thanks a lot,
>Josh
>PS If I get these I will sell the springs so anyone want a cheap set of
>BRAND NEW springs?

Let me be the first to tell you, those springs are junk! Why do you think
they are free?? :)
Really tho, they're crappy springs. Poorly made, the spring rates vary from
spring to spring. Theres no ballance in these springs, but, since your
buying the swaybars, I have heard no problems about them. I guess they work
just fine. Anybody have these??

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi