Re: Clutch advise

<< Another thing that concerns me is finding a place that will install
 parts that I buy.  I know that's a sore spot at most shops.  It's a
 shame that there's a VW dealer right down the street from work, but
 I'm betting you all tell me to stay away from VW clutches. >>

Doesn't VW put in Sachs clutches at the factory?   Also, I know the VW dealer
near me will install parts that I bring in.  They will do it no problem
(might have something to do with the fact I am freinds with the service
manager AND my mechanic?  :-))

Tim :)