Re: Euro Bumpers

<< I'm remotely considering European Bumpers.

 However, I have YET to see a scirocco w/ European Bumpers AND fog/driving
 lights.  What's with that?  No place to mount them?  >>

HA!!  Well, Chris, I guess if you get those, you won't have to worry about
anymore scuffs on your bumpers because they won't be sticking out as far as
the stock ones!!  :-)  JK

Tim :)