Re: Is this a unique problem?

>I thought I said something about it. Sounds like an electrical problem.
>Coil, cap&rotor, plugs, wires. Sounds like its a weak spark. Id look at the
>coil first. Check it for ohms ect. Like the book says.
>
>Does it still cut out at 4,000? or was this a one time thing?
>
>Shawn

Now its a 4 time thing.  Twice its done it to me at 3000, once at 4000, and
this morning after getting gas it happened at 2000!  Each time restarting
the engine solved it.

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight