Re: I love Poly strut bearings

At 10:06 AM 11/7/96 -0800, you wrote:

>     So far I have not had any problems with the poly. The OEM strut
>bearings are crap. I bought a set, and within a week, both sides
>had failed.

I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about Poly lower control
arm/swaybar bushings.
I use OEM German strut bearings. I have had no problem with them. What I
recomend to everybody, no matter what is it you need, NEVER-NEVER-NEVER buy
Mexican or Brazilian made parts. They're a little cheaper and they're JUNK!
Dont waste your time with them. I bought a set of Brailian made strut
bearings and they were toast in 4 months! Thats pretty pathetic, actually.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and