RE:Subject: Potential new members...

You're right, the guy is obvoiusly a complete dil**.  I mean if you're going
to pick the name of a popular car, and you get mail concerning that, it's
your fault for picking it.  It's not like he didn't know what one was.  I
was on AOL for a while, and I started off with the screen name Schwalbe (it
means swallow in German, which is a bird, but it also was the name the
Germans gave to the Me262 the first operational jet ever built).  Some
people recognized that and I felt flattered - I didn't go saying "I'm a
godd**** bird, not a f****** plane you morons".  Then I changed my screen
name to Balthazzar.  The religous weenies got bent on that one.

You just gotta roll with the punches I guess.