No Subject

    <<Subj:	Re: !
Date:	96-11-07 00:31:11 EST
From:	Scirocco
To:	ChTaylo4

I named myself Scirocco not after the CAR, but after what the word really
means.  I don't own a VW scirocco, nor do I think they are really all that
wonderful. Please leave me alone..thanks...

Scirocco>>

	Chris,
	I almost fell out of my chair reading your message!!  My stomach hurts how much I laughed!
	This guy seems way cool to me.
	I think that I am going to send him an email asking the same thing you did just to get his filmmaking panties in a bunch!

							DOM!