No Subject

	Shawn,
	One small correction, Longer runners make power at low end rpms
and short runners make hp at  high rpms.
	I have never seen the intake ports of a 16V but I am not sure how you
would fully block off the passage of air to one valve (physically).  Are there
separate runners leading to each valve?
	I guess if you can pull it off you would get a higher intake velocity
at the low end, but no matter what when your flapper is open it is still a
restriction and may effect the air flow in to the cylinders in an adverse
manner.
	But the only way to see a change is the dyno.

	Long pipes resonate at lower frequency because there is more room
to support a long wavelenth.

						DOM!