OT:MS problems need some prayer!!

I think some of you out there know I have Multiple Sclerosis. At this moment im having an attack and my wife and I are very scared. Last time I had this attack I was sick for 3 months throwing up on average of 6-8 times a day. I lost over 30 pounds, im only 140 to begin with. Im sending this email because im hoping that most of you can pray for me and my wife that we will get through this.

Last time I had this attack I was in and out of the hospital and at one point thought I wasn't going to make it. Just thinking about it makes me cry. I can't handle this please pray for me and my family.

Thank you,

Kevin
Discover the new Windows Vista