MS problems need some prayer!!

I'm really sorry to hear this, Kevin.  My wife has a close friend who is
battling MS.  I understand there are good days, bad days and really bad
days, with the latter two being the norm at times.

I wish you strength and a positive attitude that you can make it through
this.  We're always here if you wanna talk.