OT:MS problems need some prayer!!

Kevin,

My father was diagnosed with MS about 10 years ago.  Things have gotten
progressively worse for him although he still lives a fully functional
life (working 60+ hours a week and raising an 11 and 15 year old with my
mom in Alaska).  He has to give himself weekly shots and periodically has
MS attacks which are debilitating for a while but from which he always
recovers.  After 10 years he is still alive and kicking and while I know
that every MS case is different maybe it can give you hope that things
will turn out okay.

I hope that your attack subsides soon and I am sending you my well wishes.

Kirsten