OT:MS problems need some prayer!!

    I'm not the praying type, but I will certainly keep my thoughts on you
and hope things get better.  My wife isn't allowed in the country after our
wedding and the day after I came home and the shock had wore off I was in
very bad shape.  Though nobody was able to do anything to help, the list
wished me well and it was a means of support for my problem.

    Good luck and always let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2