Iraq

Kevin S wrote:
> I feel its pretty easy not to hear anything about Iraq. As long as I watch canadian news and read canadian news papers.
>
> If I want to hear about Iraq I turn on CNN or another US news program.
>
> So yea we don't hear much about Iraq but we do hear about afghanistan. Probebly because of the soldiers we have stationed there.
>
> Just thought I would put my view in on this.

No shit.  I hear Icelanders feel the same way.
http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/004189.php
"Actually, I think the bumper stickers in Iceland say "Support That
Dude", since he is actually a civilian."

"Canada withdrew its single soldier to UNAMI in June."
http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/004192.php

God certainly blessed Canada more than US.