OT: about OT

C Boyko wrote:
> As for Dan? I will not worship him either, but I'll sure as hell defend
> him. He's put in a huge amount of his own time helping out people on this
> list, and he's a hell of a decent guy.

I know that.  I don't need any turbo advice but all of the Canadians I
know like him and that counts for a lot.  He never threatened to kill
you, why did he threaten to kill me?  And what does he think about Iraq
anyway?  Is it a secret?  Would you like him less if he told you he
believed in the surge?  He won't tell us.

It's just that I don't actually know many of you and it may be my fault
for being a giant turd but it doesn't change the fact that anyone who
ventures in here had better get used to a mountain of intramural hogwash
before they can jabber wit' da crew.  Plus go to the picnic.  If you
don't go to the picnic, you are a non person.  This is wrong.  It should
be a place where strangers are welcome and strangers stay to become
fellows online.

Honestly.  I love Sciroccos and I have had multiple in my yard at once
but this is nothing but a big love fest for the status quo and that
comes at the expense of gentle web wanderers who happen to have a Scirocco.