OT: about OT

Neptuno wrote:
> Here is one for you....YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE SPEWEY>........ HE was talking
> about me.....
>  troll

<walks towards Michigan wide like John Wayne, hands near sidearms>

Oh, yeah?  I got your ata?d right here, amigo.

(I asked about Iraq a month ago, Dan threatened to beat me up and El T
actually answered the question unlike anyone else.  I am joking, he is
joking, everyone except Dan is joking.  He wants to drum me out because
it is more fun to have only people who worship him or George Bush on the
list.)