Iraq

I feel its pretty easy not to hear anything about Iraq. As long as I watch canadian news and read canadian news papers.

If I want to hear about Iraq I turn on CNN or another US news program.

So yea we don't hear much about Iraq but we do hear about afghanistan. Probebly because of the soldiers we have stationed there.

Just thought I would put my view in on this.

Kevin> Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0500> From: spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Iraq> > Just tell me what you think about Iraq since you brought it up.> > It may not be the same in Canada but here we hear about I-fucking-raq > every day. It could be because some local soldier perished or because > some senator said something or what EVER the fuck. I don't live in > I-fucking-raq and I wish Dick Fucking Cheney would just go sit on his > Cadbury egg filled with petroleum like a demonic Easter bunny already > and quit hiring all these idiots on TV to tell us it's not about oil.> > _______________________________________________> Scirocco-l mailing list> Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l
Explore the seven wonders of the world