[OT] where were you 9/11?

That was pretty interesting.  I like you all better now.

I'm going to award Tonee first runner-up for his story about airplanes
but the best was Brendan's scoring a girl.  Bag'o'chips goes to Joe for
ruining a perfectly good OT thread with Scirocco content.  pfbthbpft

I think we all thought it looked like a movie but I felt self-conscious
blurting it out in a room full of important people in which no one had
said anything out loud for pretty much an hour until the first one fell.