[Was] RANT [was] English?[now] Things that will piss tony off

Chris,
  The tranny thing was so 2.5yrs ago ...... :p How was your pork bi-product?

  Mike,
  I'll Take a jack stand from you anytime especially after a drinking all my liquor

  Tonne,
  You are DAMN rigth an inferior beer will piss me off...... Well unless I am slumming it, It is Really hot outside, the inferior beer is SUPER cold and I am hanging out with you......

  I can not remember what else would piss me off.....

  Oh Nate,
  No offense at all taken......but blanket statements are a modality, that gets people up in arms here and I was just doing some crowd control before I jumped and grab ino discussion....

  SO, yeah.....what about  costumer service in this country

  EL t

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Or pick on his tranny.

--