Spewey Filter signup list

Mark F. wrote:

If you think he's trolling, ignore him. If he makes a point, you can
rebut, agree, or once again ignore. There's always the straight-to-trash
email filter if that doesn't work for you. It's as simple as that...
All this self-created mass hysteria is laughable...

All good points, but the problem is that behavior like his is
self-propagating, and like I've mentioned before, this forum isn't the
place for such discussion.  If he wants to talk Sciroccos, I'll be
behind him all the way, but he needs to find other outlets for his
political views, where they'll be accepted and discussed in an
appropriate manner.

Nate