Spewey Filter signup list

Why let an individual screw it up for you?  Going to vortex is like
being in the Borg Collective.  You give up freedoms there for one.
They censor you if they don't like what you say.  They censor you if
you say something to the effect of putting a honda owner in his place.

The Scirocco list isn't regulated like that and if it was I would
leave.  (yep that's all you gotta do... to get me to go... :)  You
have the freedom to speak your mind, as does Spewey but you also have
the freedom to choose not to listen.  Email filters work great.

There have been things said here, in confidence, sometimes by mistake,
that has been kept here.  We for the most part all know each other.
It's like family maybe a little dysfunctional but family nonetheless.
Things said that would never fly on vortex or at least would have
people singled out.

The old NW Scirocco list on MSN was close like this and Vortex got
them.  They simply became other vortexers.  The old NW scirocco list
had at least 30-40 people around 2000 and they did GTG alot.  They are
gone.  They were absorbed and moved on.  There are no Scirocco only
GTG up here anymore.

It makes me sad.