Spewey Filter signup list

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 11:00 AM
To: Daun Yeagley
Cc: Scirocco list; Brian McGarvey
Subject: Re: Spewey Filter signup list

Chris wrote--The Scirocco list isn't regulated like that and if it was I
would
leave.  (yep that's all you gotta do... to get me to go... :)  You
have the freedom to speak your mind, as does Spewey but you also have
the freedom to choose not to listen.

--------Freedom always comes with a responsibility; on the list, you have
the freedom to speak your mind, but only if you have an interest in
listening to the responses your comments emote.  Spewey has yet to be
concerned with the list he hopes to address, dysfunction indeed.

Chris wrote--It's like family maybe a little dysfunctional but family
nonetheless.  Things said that would never fly on vortex or at least would
have people singled out.

--------This list is indeed in many ways like a family, save one; we can
oust a member if we choose to.  IMO, Spewey has not been responsible,
demonstrated by the numerous replies of 'shut the hell up.'  Therefore I
fell no responsibility to listen to him any longer.

David