Spewey Filter signup list

On 10/7/07, Allyn <amalventano1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Chill man, that was uncalled for.
>
> The list *has* expelled members in the past, for doing exactly what spewey is doing, and what you just did is treading on that same
> chord...  Don't let the spewey hate beed elsewhere :)
>
> C'mon people, its about the cars.

I guess calling Utley a wanker was uncalled for...  Sorry about
that...  (I've at least met the guy - I don't call just *anybody* a
wanker).   I didn't like the way the thread was going.  I generally
find Spewey's list content at least entertaining, but I agree his
posts have become a bit personal lately.  But if you guys are going to
ban him, I'm going to duck out of the list for a while and check back
to see if it's a place I want to continue hanging out...  If you think
he's trolling, ignore him.  If he makes a point, you can rebut, agree,
or once again ignore. There's always the straight-to-trash email
filter if that doesn't work for you.  It's as simple as that...  All
this self-created mass hysteria is laughable...

Later,

Mark.
75
82