Stalling on the Freeway

Mine did the same thing and I replaced both fule pumps.  It turne out to be
the voltage was degrading from the fuel pump relay back to the fuel pumps.
In my case I was able to bypass the stock fuel pump relay and install
another one.  tha fixed the problem.  Wish I would have known before I spent
$300 on the pumps.