Proud American!

On 7:12 pm 10/05/07 Spewey <spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> C Boyko wrote:

> Maybe you want to be the idiot tonight?    Silence is fine.

Fucking right I do. And Bzzzt!!!! Nope, silence is not acceptable. The main
issue with bullying is the silent bystander. I am not that person. I'm more
apt to dive into the fight and get decked as a result. But at least I
expressed my opinion. So there you go. And if you want to know who pissed
in my Wheaties, you don't know him, so don't worry about it.
Scirocco content: Yeah, I still have some.
cathy