Proud American!

Dan Bubb wrote:
> My OPINION is that is exactly how you behave on the list 90% of the time. It's more than tiresome.
> Dan

You think something about me?  How fascinating.  I was so sure you
thought about nothing except Megasquirt but there you go again thinking
about ME and telling everyone what you think about ME.  I'd say that's
quite an indicator of how you operate.  One would think that if I was
such a worthless dirtbag that you could have enough self-control to
ignore me but you obviously can't do that OR speak to the subject at hand.

This battle started when you declared that boycotting Citgo was a good
idea and I said no.  I won and all you could come up with was, "Boy,
aren't you annoying?"

You know another thing?  Throwing your used brake discs in the trash
only hurts the garbage man, not the Earth.  He has to pay more to dump
his truck and eventually raises his prices.  The reason aluminum is more
valuable than steel is because it costs a lot of electricity to make new
aluminum from bauxite.  Steel just goes back to sleep in the landfill.
Take your metal to the nearest shop that fixes cars, they will have a
service that sometimes pays and sometimes doesn't but you will keep your
garbage bills lower.  Fuck, idiocy on the internet needs to be slapped
down and despite your extreme knowledge of wideband oxygen sensors you
know very little about picking fights.