Proud American!

Pathetic nitpicking.
Everybody knows it takes no energy or effort to create steel so there is
absolutely no sense in recyclying it!
And everybody knows that expressing your preferences in the market place has
absolutely no effect on countries or companies that don't meet your needs.
Such as GM or Ford just as an automotive example.

Why don't you address the rest of the email, which was the meat of it,
instead of picking out a simple sentence and declaring a win?
What about the primary point of your expectations and your extreme negative
reaction to people when they don't meet them?

I don't know how many times I've told you why I, and other people on the
list, won't address your "subject at hand". It's a subject that, just like
most of your subjects, is extremely pertinent to you and less than a
priority on this list. Why can't you get that? FIND A FORUM THAT WANTS TO
DISCUSS THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DISCUSS! Is there even a remote chance you
can understand that?

I can only imagine that people primarily engaged in the things you really
want to talk about have summarily dismissed your sorry ass and you need to
infiltrate email lists with a completely different primary focus so you can
think you've won.

"Fuck, idiocy on the internet needs to be slapped down"
Spewey as guardian of the internet! Priceless!
I agree completely though and like I asked in the previous email in summary;
do you treat people that you know or meet personally with the same abuse
that you spew on this list or is this just your personal Spewey internet
idiocy?

Oh, and about picking fights. That's certainly not my purpose in life.
Apparently it's your primary concern. Good luck with that!
Dan