Proud American!

> Pathetic nitpicking.

You know its funny. Those that have been on the list for a few years have to have noticed that I barely have time to post lately.
That even applies moreso at the present time, yet I am taking these few minutes to do two things:

1. Write this post.
2. Set outlook to filter Spewey posts.

Sorry Spewey, signal to noise ratio too low for me to handle.  When I finally get a chance to catch up on the list mail and half of
it is cluttered with initially rocco related topics that were derailed by yourself, well, I think I made my point right there.

Allyn Malventano, CTNC, USN
(^^ yes, its official, new job, school in 2 weeks, Norfolk in 3 months)