Proud American!

Fuck, idiocy on the
> internet needs to be slapped down...

Maybe it's time for you to find a different tepid fishbowl of losers then,
obviously we're not up to snuff. I'm patient and tolerant to a fault, but
this is certainly in the need of a slapdown. Gotta work on my nails for the
prom tonight, but like what the hell are you getting out of all this? If
you hate us all so much, why do you want our opinions so badly anyways?
I hate myself for even replying to this crap, are you happy now? Good.
Cathy