Proud American!

-----Original Message-----
From: Spewey [mailto:spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 5:07 PM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Proud American!

Spewey prattled...
'One would think that if I was
such a worthless dirtbag that you could have enough self-control to
ignore me but you obviously can't do that OR speak to the subject at hand.'

As fucking if.  Do you ignore what you consider an injustice, a stupid
comment, or any given day someone has not said something directly to you?
Do you know how to correctly spell hypocrisy?  If not, look to the next
comment you wrote.

  'Fuck, idiocy on the internet needs to be slapped
down and despite your extreme knowledge of wideband oxygen sensors you
know very little about picking fights.'

If you are curious why I keep picking on you, it is because you are as
consistent as a menopausal woman on the rag.

David