Idea for a new invention

Chris Bennett wrote:
> Exactly... Being that speedtraps and the associated bacon is mobile by
> nature it would depend on regular updates from users.

tada!  It exists, guess we shoulda Googled earlier.
http://www.projectezp.com/

the analog method:
http://www.speedtrap.org/

But cops still win if you slow down when they are not there.  Speedtraps
are a deterrent, both for the ticketed and the ones who witness it.  If
you change your speeding habits because of a device or website, they win
the same way.  That's what they want: you to slow down.  The only way to
win is, um..., ah, just do the road same as everyone else?  They can't
stop everyone unless they have like five cars and two bikes and, oh
yeah, they do that too.  Dang me.