Idea for a new invention

Chris Bennett wrote:
> My system relies on the mob/herd concept.  You can't get us all
> someone is going to see you.  It would depend wholly on numbers of
> users.  If there are only two users in a given area then it won't be
> very accurate, but a thousand in LA county would take the wind out of
> their sails.

OK, assuming you have satnav/GPS, you have a datalink down.  Data flows
constantly and you don't need to worry about rigging a PDA or whatever.
  These systems are cheap.  The ability to display traffic info already
exists so all you are talking about is showing speedtraps on them.  The
genius is in getting users to update it and cops could defeat it by
swamping it with bogus intel.  Don't speed here, speed HERE.  Oops.

But it is a good idea up til then.