Seats...which ones fit?

On Mon, 21 May 2007 22:54:24 -0700 (PDT), nocones77-vw@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>Need some seats for my mk1. I'm 99.9% sure I've heard that A2 seats fit with no problem. What about A3/A4 seats? Any suggestions on something I might be able to find at a junkyard in decent shape these days?

I have G60 Corrado seats in my 75 which were a huge improvement, a
nearly perfect P&P fit, and allow plenty of headroom.  There are lots
of VW seats that are compatible with the tracks, but will sit too tall
for most people.  I found a decent pair for $120 and had them
reupholstered.

http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/seats.jpg

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9